Regulations of swimming course for toddlers
1. BASEN AGH is the organizer of swimming course.
2. Parental consent for enrollment of children to learn to swim is required before starting first swimming classes by a child.
3. The condition of signing in and participating on classes is paying the fee for course in accordance with the valid price list.
4. Group classes take place once a week in accordance with schedule. Taking classes is possible with the swimming classes pass. Pass is valid only for the period indicated on the obverse.
5. Charge paid for classes does not take into account attractions not related to the classes (e.g. jacuzzi, steam room).
6. BASEN AGH does not refund the charges for classes in which the participant was absent. The charge cannot be exchanged for individual entry ticket.
7. In case classes does not take place (because of e.g. technical failures, calling off classes), BASEN AGH is obliged to organize classes in another time. Before classes the participant has to check on the website www.basen.agh.edu.pl if there are any information regarding the cancellation of classes.
8. Children under 3 years old are obliged to wear special swimming diaper. All the participants are obliged to comply with the Regulations of swimming pool, which is hanged in visible places.
9. Classes last for 30 minutes. One of parents has to be with a child in the water.
10. Participants are obliged to arrive 5 minutes before start of classes.
11. Course participants declare that they are healthy, they lack any contradictions to swim and stay in the water.