Regulations of the swimming course
1. BASEN AGH is the organizer of swimming course.
2. Parental consent for enrollment of children to learn to swim is required before starting first swimming classes by a child.
3. Swimming classes in school year 2012/2013 are divided into two semesters. The fee is paid in advance. It cannot be prescribed for the next edition and is non-refundable.
4. The fee must be paid before the start of first swimming classes.
5. It is not possible to make up for absence on classes.
6. Classes last for 45 minutes.
7. Instructor take responsibility for the student during classes after entering the water until exiting the water.
8. Participator of swimming classes is obliged to read and comply with regulations of swimming course and swimming pool.
9. Participants are obliged to arrive 5 minutes before start of classes.
10. Entering the water is forbidden during absence of instructor.
11. Before entering the water, participants are obliged to use showers.
12. Participants are obliged to have swimwear, swimming cap, flaps and towel.
13. All persons at the swimming pool are obliged to fulfill instructor’s commands.
14. Children’s parents and guardians are not allowed in the swimming pool and changing room at the time of classes.
15. Organizer shall not be held responsible for any objects left in the changing room.
16. Course participants declare that they are healthy, they lack any contradictions to swim and stay in the water.
17. In case of not fulfilling requirements of Regulations, organizer may refuse to accept participants in the class.
18. Organizer stipulates the right to ultimate interpretation of the Regulations.
19. PARENTS OR GUARDIANS CAN NOT PURCHASE THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRY TICKET DURING HOURS OF FULL BOOKING OF SWIMMING POOL:
- MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY: 4:15-5:00 P.M
- WEDNESDAY: 4:15-5:45 P.M